Wednesday, December 25, 2002

------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: Wednesday - 25th December 2002
Time: 5:41 pm
Listening to: Aaliyah - Down With The Clique
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas.

Spent the whole day lounging in front of the tv watching movie after movie. Watched "Black Hawk Down" followed by abit of "X-Men" before watching Chris Klein and Heather Graham in "Say It Isn't So".

Stopped by Sam's place at New Quay last night. He had some friends from Church over. We just stuck to ourselves while his friends obviously knew each other beforehand. Came home and watched Diane Lane and Richard Gere's "Unfaithful" on DVD before going off to bed.

Went on another shopping spree on Sunday. Spent about $ 476 on Ralph Lauren Polo stuff.
- 1 pair of jeans/chinos
- long sleeved shirt
- 2 t-shirts
- collared polo shirt
- wallet

Consoled myself by saying that's my Christmas + New Year + Chinese New Year shopping.

Some fuck stole $ 20 from my wallet at work on Friday. I'm pretty sure it was stolen. There's no other explanation why $ 20 would be missing from my wallet. Serves me right for leaving my belongings in my bag in the change room.

Haven't gotten my phone from Rudy yet. Still waiting. Hopefully by the end of the week.

"Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers" comes out tomorrow!!! Obviously, we haven't gotten tickets yet and it'll be some time before I get to watch it.

Results of the experimentation with Courtney Simon. I've since had another 2 hugs from her since the last update. What are the chances now eh? She seems like a nice girl. Long dark brown hair, nice slim body...erm. OK. Enough.

Working tomorrow and its a public holiday! Damn. Working till 11:00 pm at that!

Got to remember to return the DVDs later.

No comments: