Tuesday, October 28, 2003

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: Tuesday - 28th October 2003
Time: 12:42 pm
Listening to: Aaliyah (feat. R.Kelly) - Let Me Know
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back. I'll try to make updates a regular thing.

Interviews for my Industrial Attachment begins on Thursday. Best of luck to the Champion group. Everyone should be preparing or getting their stuff together now. And what am I doing here? Surfing the web, chatting. I think I've got most of it ready. Might have abit more to add - the rest is just mental preperation I suppose.

Now when am I going to get my car? Going to have to go off to work soon and I still don't have a car. My Honda Civic - hrm.... maybe I should listen to WC and be realistic. Of course I know its expensive for a car that old. Now they're thinking of getting a Kembara and letting me keep the Wira. Maybe I should be glad I have that instead of something smaller. I've waited about 6 years for the Civic - what's another few more going to be huh? Maybe I'll aim for something else after that - say a Skyline GT-R or Impreza WRX Sti? Still, better wait and see.

Bought about RM 300 worth of shirts the other day. Yes, I don't think I have enough clothes. No sales yet. Shit. Bet I could get a much better deal if there were discounts. Might start to check out FOS more often now. Could get my stuff from them.

They have a newly designed Air Cortez at Parkson Grand, Subang Parade. Now is it a good thing I didn't get the shoes the last time around. It still costs a freaking RM 275. Dilemma....

If you're still checking out my blogs to see if I've updated it, good on you. Now, if you haven't seen "The Rundown", I think you should give it a go. Watched it and I found it pretty enjoyable. Maybe its a biased opinion because I like The Rock. But what have you got to lose? I'm sure you might have watched movies much worse if "The Rundown" isn't your cup of tea.



Two websites have already reviewed WWE Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain and pretty high scores:- 9.0 average. So what's the problem? I can't freaking buy it because I can't find it yet. When the fcuk is it coming out?!?! Pretty desperate considering its just a video game.

Pretty hazy now - might be going to rain. I can almost smell it. Rain is good. The weather's been pretty shitty lately.

No comments: