Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Welcome to Hell.....

I awakened my laptop from its slumber the moment I stepped into my room - like I always do. When the screen lit up, I was greeted by a picture of a pizza. Aha! Someone's been using my PC. Now I know what the 3 bears felt like when Goldilocks went into their house.

It appears that someone left me visual clues and obviously wanted me to read about it. The browser was opened and it was displaying www.kennysia.com. There must've been something interesting for one of the "bears" to leave it on for me to read.

As I read on, the post was apparently about a pizza chain in New Zealand called "HELL". Interesting name for a pizza-joint no? Reading some more, apparently, the pizza's have funky names as well, named after the 7 deadly sins. I had a look at the website, interesting choice of toppings that they use - blue cheese, honey mustard toppings, amongst others.

Kenny (wah, on a first name basis already) commented, if we would see this chain in Malaysia. Somehow I doubt it, unless they call it "Super" or "Super Pizza" or something. Confused? Well, if you recall, there was a fiasco about renaming a movie called "Hellboy" to "Super Sapiens" for the Malaysian audience.

If you still want to read about Hell's Pizzas - head on down to www.hell.co.nz. Check out Kenny Sia's site for more pictures and menu as well as "reviews" on the food.

Now back to the real world.

The past 2 days seemed to have passed really, really slow. Could be due to the fact that I'm still adjusting. Due to Daylight Savings (or the end of it), working hours are now an hour later. Maybe I just need a week or two to adjust. Then the time will just disappear again.

I've been waiting for at least 3 weeks now and still no sign of my Aragorn. Why?! Why?! Why?! In the meantime, I'm being taunted by people who have it already and are posting photos online. Some seem to be disappointed that it does not looked as good as the prototypes. The face looks slightly "surprised" and the coat looks brand-spanking new. Many people say it looks better in hand then it shows up on photos. I hope I won't be disappointed.


Aragorn - actual product (left), prototype (right)


More gorgeous pictures.

The master himself, Bruce Lee by Medicom.





Finally, Wolverine from X-Men: The Last Stand, also by Medicom







No comments: