Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What? Blogging from a Smartphone?

Yeah, I know. Who would've thought that I'd be blogging from my iPhone 4? Everything will be default as blogging from a Smartphone isn't the most effective way to blog.

2010 - where did that go? It was the year that I didn't blog on a single topic. Was I was abducted by aliens and was recently returned back?
No. Blame it on work & other commitments etc.

Maybe 2011 will be different.

21st March 2011 marks my 1st day in a new organization. The last 9 months of my life was a living hell, thanks to a certain bitch (initials JK).

Thanks to an ex-colleague and an ex-boss, I escaped being unemployed. Not many people would quit their jobs before securing another one. Come to think of it, I didn't even have a bullet-proof backup plan! My saviours - those 2 people are.

2010 wasn't kind to me - not only was my career affected, my luck was probably at an all-time low. My house was broken into and I lost more than RM 10,000 in cash & belongings. Including a 3-month old 40-inch SONY BRAVIA LCD, my beloved PS3 along with about original 10 Blu-Ray games and movies, a fairly new PC with a 23-inch LCD monitor, printer, portable hard disk with my movie and TV-series collection, a mobile phone, digital camera, cash in foreign currency and last but not least, my favorite Hot Toys MMS DX-02 The Dark Knight figure :(

But - what's past is past and thank god no one was harmed in anyway (other than my bank account).

Here's to better times ahead and more interesting reading!

Cheers!

No comments: