Saturday, April 08, 2006

Diversification


I've decided to diversify - some people might not want to read about my new toys so I won't force you. I'm going to have a seperate blog. You can read about my new toys, DVDs or music CDs at:


http://fancy-plastic.blogspot.com

(Links are on the side of this blog as well)

I've said time and time again how quickly time flies. It's already the April. First quarter of 2006 gone. Which is a good thing for us as its going to be bonus time! This is going to mean that there will be more posts on my new blog for sure. So keep an eye out on that.

On the other hand - alot of people expected to leave after that. It's going to be a major headache - drastic changes for sure.

The rumours have been confirmed - heard some talk about this last week but it was finally confirmed by the old man himself. He's moving on to better things in the new department. He knows some people might be happy. Honestly speaking - it hasn't been too bad working with the old man. Maybe I'm still new. But I do wonder what things will be like without him - for better or for worse?

Maybe should start on my new blog.....

No comments: