Monday, April 24, 2006

Nightmare.....


2 posts back-to-back. Almost unheard of. The last time I pulled off a stunt like this was probably back when I was still unemployed.

Had a nightmare about the MP-01 package that's sitting on my desk right now. If you've been following, the thing is still wrapped in plastic, and the box is still sealed with tape.

Last night, I dreamt that when I opened up the box - I didn't find Optimus Prime but some other Masked Rider shit in there! If it really happens when I open it - there will be fucking hell to pay!

It's actually mental torture - having something right in front of you but not being able to have it. It's like being handcuffed and the keys are right in front of you, just an inch or two out of reach.

Reminds me of the movie "Saw" that I managed to catch on ASTRO the other night. I missed out the first 1/2 hour or so. Low budget horror movie. You don't really see the gore but towards the end, you see the desperation of the guy who was chained at his foot to a steel pipe. He was in contact with his wife and daughter via a cellphone placed in the prison by his abductor. He somehow dropped the phone and it was out of reach. The phone was ringing but he couldn't reach it.

The thought of his family being in danger was enough to drive him to saw off his own foot (I guess that's where the title comes from?). Ouch.

I think reviews said that there are images from the movie that will stick in your mind. I think this was one of it.

Well - tonight's the night when I'll know if someone else outbids me. Highly doubt it though. Who's going to place a last minute bid when there are cheaper options out there?

Shit - now I feel the slightest bit of regret for not waiting. No point though. What's done is done. PERIOD.

No comments: