Monday, August 13, 2007

Heart Shaped Breast.....

Haven't had Burger King for ages. And after living in Kota Damansara for more than 2 years, I've finally step foot into the Drive Thru Burger King near Ikano Power Station. I've always gone past it, but never went in. That place is huge.

Had the Double Mushroom Swiss burger. Plus the Mozarella sticks. Not something you can get at good ol' McDonald's.



Met up with CJ at Midvalley. She's back from Russia for her summer holidays. We made plans a long time ago to meet up, even before she got back.

The plan was to dress up in our Superman T-shirts. She told me she was waiting for me at Coffee Bean but I didn't see her when I got there. And I did not expect to meet her mother as well! It was her mother that spotted me first.

Stopped by a couple of toy shops and I saw that the Encore Transformers series is out! That means, more money to be spent. Shit! XL-Shop had about 3 of the Optimus Prime sitting in the corner.





Yeah, its old school but this toy brings back lots of memories. Now, I can own it again. I wonder when the stock is arriving at the place I pre-ordered from. Also ordered the Megatron. Never had the Megatron when I was a kid.





After walking around and looking for some stuff that I might need, we decided to have lunch - at Chilli's.


While walking around, CJ said that we were attracting ALOT OF STARES. ALOT. I did notice people looking at us - but were there really that many?

She said that they would look at me first, then glance on over to her. We were getting alot of attention - kinda like celebrities, weren't we, CJ? :P

And I think I shouldn't post up what I said to CJ, after she told me about the attention we were getting - unless she approves!

I had the Monterey Chicken again - minus the vegetables, while CJ had the Salmon.



Tell me that this breast doesn't look like a perfectly-shaped heart to you.



Heart-shaped Monterey Chicken

My food was awesome, but CJ said her rice was a little stale. Stupid me for not telling the waiter about it when he asked how the food was.

I'm sorry CJ!

We wanted to watch a movie as well - but CJ has already seen most of the new movies and she had to rush back home for another function.

The plan was also to take some pics, now I wish I had gone for a nice haircut first! :|

The pictures that we took - I really regret not getting a haircut now!







Shaky - but if you look really closely, there are 2 "S" shields in the photo



This last edited pic got me thinking, it looks like I've got a goatee - would it work? It would take me ages to grow one.

No comments: