Saturday, October 27, 2007

I take back. what I said .....

It looks like maintaining 2 seperate blogs isn't easy. It looks like I spend more time updating my "Wishlist" than doing actual blogging.

Speaking of which, "Wish List" updated!

I've been spending on things which are not really necessary - and it keeps adding up! Plus I have more orders on the way. Madness.

Work is getting crazy, the new Business Partners are demanding more and more things - and I'm only 1 man! Good thing the boss understands.

Managed to watch "Disturbia" last night. Pretty entertaining. What I like most about the show is how the main character Kale (Shia LeBeouf) gave me new recipe tips - he scoops out Skippy Crunchy Peanut Butter and dips it into Hershey's Chocolate syrup and eats it just like that! Now there's an idea! But then he also downs a can of soda resulting in problems with his stomach so I'll have to leave the soda out of the equation.

Anyway - Hershey's with peanut butter sounds delicious! Kinda like Reese's Peanut Buttercups I reckon. Might need to try that out one day!

Right now - I'm currently towards the end of week 2 of a 6-week diet program. Yes! A Diet! It's an AMWAY plan and the first 2 weeks are 1200 calorie-a-day meals. Alot of meal replacement shakes (Dutch Chocolate) and fruit. I don't think I've ever taken so much fruit ever!

No noticeable weight changes - but it seems that the "muscles" on my biceps are more "shaped" now - if there's such a word. It just looks different. Another 4 weeks to go - hopefully some more noticeable changes!

Having said that, I'm dying to try Tony Roma's at Cineleisure. Their signature dish overseas are the BBQ Ribs (Pork) but this being Malaysia, they've changed it to Beef Ribs. They've been opened for quite some time now but I've yet to try it.

I take back what I said about the Honda City being one of the ugliest cars I have seen. I've always preferred the Toyota Vios over the Honda City ANYDAY. Now that I've seen some on the road and some pictures online, it can look nice IF done up properly with a nice bodykit.

Example:



I don't know who this guy is, but good job!

That spot (IMO) has now been filled by the new Nissan Latio. Congratulations!


No comments: