Sunday, July 06, 2008

Does it depress you.....how alone you really are?

I decided to just click on my old posts and realized that I've started this blog about 6 years & 3 months ago. WOW.

I browsed through some of the posts, and I don't remember the names that I've blogged about!

It rarely happens, but I had a craving for KFC the other day.

There was a point in time back in 1999 - 2000 where I thought I'd never put a piece of KFC in my mouth ever. Waiting at KFC for hours after college before I headed home, the smell of the chicken almost made me nauseous.

Went with Ryan and I decided to try the new KFC Chicken Chop with Colonel's Gravy. The TV commercial claims that the gravy was so good, that it would be a waste to not to finish every single drop of it.



View the commercial here.

I ordered the combo meal (without the salt & pepper shakers) and honestly, the gravy tasted the same as the one used for the whipped potato (which I had already guessed it would) - but with slightly stronger black pepper taste.

What I didn't expect was this:



I cut into the chop, and oil came oozing out. It was as though my chicken chop bled oil! Still, I finished the rest of it and I don't think I'll be ordering this again. Not because of the oil, but basically, there was nothing great about it. I think I'll be sticking to their fried chicken!

Also decided to get the Transformers Movie Megatron to pair up with the Optimus Prime a few weeks back.



This was the proper one, with out the sissy pink and baby blue highlights on it.

The official pics of the She-Predator: Machiko by Hot Toys are out. Definitely see Angelina Jolie in there.









The reviews for "Hellboy II: The Golden Army" have been encouraging, I enjoyed the first movie and this one is reportedly better.




The ads in the papers are out (funny I see "Hellboy II", "The Mummy 3" but no "The Dark Knight" posters or billboards!).

The first movie's title was changed to "Super Sapiens" because it had the word "Hell". I'm sure many of us will remember some movies being banned as well, such as "Daredevil".

So now they're ok with "Hellboy II: The Golden Army"? What's up with that Malaysia?

Finally, just when I thought there will be no more, more pictures, posters, trailers and TV spots are released.






From this.....



to this!!!!!

I read an article where it said that the make-up was actually Heath Ledger's idea.

On to the videos:

Joker crashes the party! (A MUST WATCH!)



Does it depress you.....how alone you really are?
(ANOTHER MUST WATCH)



The short scene where Heath Ledger delivers that line with the music and his expression.....

Just 11 days to go, then the wait is over. I have yet to get my tickets. Have you?


2 comments:

MlleMonster said...

I am trying SO HARD not to have expectations. But its all futile.

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices seeking the velcros were all over 190 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?