Sunday, August 11, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 235 (Sunday, 11th August 2002)
Time: 9:00 pm
Status: End of Week # 6
Days without PS2: 0 day(s)
Days without Cube: 0 day(s)
Listening to: Innuendo - Come On With Me
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I seem to be updating this less and less. Could this journal be dying a slow death?

Nothing interesting seemed to be happening. I was late for work again once this week. Or was that last week. Time goes by so quickly I lose track of it. I remember I woke up 2 hours before I am supposed to start but I don't know why I just took my own sweet time. I realised I was late after my shower and looked at the clock. Anyway, I have to make up for being late so I had to stay back an extra 30 mins to make up for it.

Finally heard from AL again after about 2 weeks or so. This time, she invited me to call her so that we could "go out for a drink or something". I did try to call her last night around 10:15 pm after Smackdown but no one was in. I think the best time to call would be during a weekday. Or earlier. Don't know why I always postpone calling her. Why?

Called MC on Friday morning before work. The reception was bad, and got cut off before I even got to speak to her. Tried calling her again and again but just couldn't get through. Tried calling for the past 2 days but still couldn't reach her. Then I found out that she's gone for a holiday to Pangkor. She's going to get a scolding from me. Digi sucks as well. No coverage in Pangkor??

Went to watch "About A Boy" starring Hugh Grant, Toni Collette and Rachel Weisz. It was surprisingly entertaining. Didn't expect it to be since this isn't really my kind of movie. Went to Hoyts Chadstone with DT,ML,KA,KE and KA's friends AP and AL who are twins. After the movie, walked past Borders, which is a huge store that sells books and other stuff. Saw that "Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring" DVD was selling for about $ 28.95 which is $ 10 less that Recommended Retail Price! It's a 2 disc set but I might wait for the Director's Cut to come out which the movie is about 4 hours long, unedited - just the way its supposed to be, as close as the book as possible.

Speaking about "Lord Of The Rings", I just found out this week that Chris "Frodo Baggins" James from work is a big fan. Big is an understatement. What do you call someone who watched "Lord Of The Rings" 22 (twenty-two) times at the cinema?!?!?! I just had to spell that out to show that it wasn't a typo. TWENTY TWO TIMES. That's 11 times more than me. Erm. OK, that doesn't seem right. I didn't watch it 11 times, what I meant was 2 x 11 = 22. Therefore, I only watched it 2 times. Sorry about the confusion. I'm confused but isn't that correct as well. Oh forget it. I should have said ... I don't know how I should have phrased it.

Well, it's back to work again tomorrow. Just lazed around the whole weekend. Even time seemed to fly doing nothing. Just had to go out to get some groceries. Time to do some ironing after this as well.

I wish there was more interesting things to write about. Maybe next week.

No comments: