Sunday, September 01, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 256 (Sunday, 1st September 2002)
Time: 10:55 pm
Status: End of Week # 9
Days without PS2: 21 day(s)
Days without Cube: 21 day(s)
Days without XBOX: 0 day(s)
Listening to: Silk - Get Freaky With You
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Went on an MP3 download frenzy the other night. Mostly old songs. Must've downloaded close to 10 songs the other day. Among the songs I downloaded recently:

Silk - Get Freaky With You
Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles
New Edition - Still In Love With You
Will Smith - Summertime
Karyn White - Superwoman
Billie Myers - Kiss The Rain
Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away ( wanted the updated remade version by Kulcha. Worse thing was this song wasn't even complete!)
Creed - One Last Breath
Guys Next Door - I've Been Waiting For You
Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
Paula Abdul - Straight Up
NKOTB - I'll Be Loving You Forever
NKOTB - Please Don't Go Girl
Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over Till It's Over
Lisa Loeb - Stay (I Missed You)
Paula Cole - I Don't Wanna Wait
Ronan Keating - Lovin' Each Day

OK - so that's a lot of MP3s downloaded. Some of it were downloaded much earlier.

Nothing much happening over the weekend. Managed to watch a couple of movies, "Clueless" starring Hacken Lee, a police/supernatural movie. It's a cop movie with Chinese traditions, superstitions and myths related to the cases. The other movie was "Blade II" starring Wesley Snipes on Real Media format. Horrible quality! Don't even know why I bothered to watch that this afternoon.

Had a go on the XBOX again - once again, my other 2 babies remain untouched. But not for long! Just 2 weeks before Resident Evil comes out for the Cube! Can't wait. So excited because the release date has been supposedly brought forward by a week! The new release date is supposedly 13th September. Why? It's actually Friday the 13th - what better time release a horror game?

I have stressed so many times before that time flies quickly. Case in point, it's almost September 11th once again. A year has gone by so quickly it hardly seems like it. I still think that it happened recently. I remember it so clearly. I called GW late one night. She asked me "Did you hear the news?". In my half-slumber, I asked "What news?" and her reply was "America has been attacked". When you're half asleep, something like that doesn't seem to register. Anything doesn't register. She told me to turn on the tv to watch the news.

There I was - glued to the tv the whole morning. I actually skipped the day of Uni, just to watch the news. The feeling was so strange. It didn't seem real to me. I guess the word to be used here is "surreal".

One year has gone by. Where did all the time go? End of the weekend and back to work again. Haven't called AL, was supposed to have called her last weekend but I thought I didn't want to seem pushy. The only certain thing I am looking forward to is 2 weeks time I suppose.

Guess this is all for tonight. It seems pretty short but nothing to mention. Till the next entry....

No comments: