Tuesday, April 08, 2003

------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: Monday - 8th April 2003
Time: 3:06 pm
Listening to: Gabrielle - Sunshine
-------------------------------------------------------------------

How ironic - listening to this song while its raining outside. The past few days have really been shitty. Down with the flu. Must've got it from mum who in turn got it from one of her students.

This constant sneezing is irritating, if nothing else. Doesn't help that there's this virus going around now. Hopefully its nothing serious. I'm taking my pills and trying to get as much rest as possible.

Been having some weird dreams lately as well. I remember 2 of them vividly.

Dream # 1 - I remember cooking (surprise! surprise!). Something I hardly do. Strange thing is that there was this "aunty" who was with me. No idea who she was. Funny thing was she kept finishing the crepes that I made. She kept commenting how good they were.

Dream #2 - I somehow found half of my degree burnt. Yes - burnt. It was rolled up but the bottom half of it was burnt.

Meanwhile, still waiting for replies from the various job applications I've sent out. It's like a full circle again. Back to being unemployed. I think the stress due to all this waiting is getting to me. It's not like I want to sit around doing nothing. I can't rush things, can I?

* CG, if you're reading this - you might have noticed I left a message on your site. I actually did call you but it was in the afternoon. Don't know why I called even though I knew chances are you wouldn't be in. *

Nothing much to write down. Mind's a mess, life's a mess, the world's a mess. What's wrong?

No comments: