Thursday, April 17, 2003

------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: Thursday - 17th April 2003
Time: 12:18 pm
Listening to: Mariah Carey - I Still Believe
-------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been so much death lately. Even so that I dream about it. Strangely, my dream was about reading/hearing that actor-comedian Rowan Atkinson commited suicide. Yes - of all things, Rowan Atkinson. OK, so I'm not really a big fan of the "Mr. Bean" series. Can't say I've watched his "Black Adder" series either. I did watch "Rowan Atkinson Live" on video and that was bearable. Certain sketches were effective.

Still on the subject of death, I guess I should take this opportunity to express my condolences to AS and his family on the sudden loss of his father.

Right now, I'm still waiting for replies from all the job applications I sent out. No luck yet. It's been about 2 weeks since I got any calls. There's a career fair this weekend at Midvalley. Should be checking that out.

Managed to get in touch with VT a few days ago. Was going through my list of phone numbers stored in my mobile and decided to give her a call. Guess my timing was good this time around. Thought she was in Johor. Turns out she's working for Citibank and she's staying in PJ now! She's doing credit card sales.

Here's another one of my"observations". Could come off as a complaint. Here goes - the taste of milk is different. Yes. After being away for 2 years or so, I come back and find the taste of "Dutch Lady" packet milk different. I wouldn't be mentioning if it changed for the better. It just leaves a weird after taste, even when mixed with drinks like coffee or tea or even Milo. Weird. Either their formula has changed or I'm not used to it anymore.

I'm bored. Take me away from this boredom. Someone, please!

p/s: CG if you're reading this, I'm still waiting for you to get in touch with me as I still don't have your latest phone numbers. Thanks and take care =)

No comments: