Saturday, March 27, 2004

Back online!

It's like being a typical Internet junkie. Haven't been online in days. Had to re-format my PC AGAIN. CPU usage was at a constant 100%, I thought the CPU was a goner! I've estimated about 10 re-formats this time around because I was trying to partition the hard disks, and had to undo it numerous times because of some formatting problems.

No big hoo-ha at work this week. We've started working on our GUI designs. We'll probably have to start coding very soon. Still I think we won't be able to complete our project. THE FOOL intends to send us for some product training, RF Barcode scanner training.

Some observations watching tv while having lunch the other day. Was watching the "Top 10 Goals of the Week" on SuperSport. Notice how players who score goals like to run off while the crowd cheers him on. Notice how his team mates like to run after him and congratulate him by messing up his hair, pulling at his jersey, jumping on him hoping for a piggy back ride. Please, do your team mates a favour, they're already tired enough. Just stand where you are and don't make them run after you!

Been sleeping in the hall for about a week now. Damned air-con in my room isn't working. Repair guy's coming tomorrow to get it fixed, thank god. It's been hot as hell lately.

JC called today. All the way from Perth. Totally unexpected but very a nice gesture. Had a chat which lasted about 20 minutes! I hope that doesn't burn a hole in her purse!

Speaking of which, I'm also trying to budget my phone calls. Spend alot of the time sending text messages these days. Yes, the Aussies would call me a "tight arse" but hey, when you're getting RM 300 per month, I'd bet you'd do the same.

No comments: