Saturday, March 13, 2004

Food Of The Gods

Don't know why but I've been wanting to talk about CHOCOLATE. Yes, I do find chocolate hard to resist. Like how Beyonce sings it "Fighting Temptation".....

Had some chocolate milk earlier - Goodday. Erm ..... reminds me of how much I miss the PURA Chocolate from Australia!

Uncle Pat brought some chocolate back from Melbourne when he came to visit the other day. 2 bags of Cadbury Chocolate Easter Eggs and another pack of mixed chocolate of some unknown brand. The two bags of eggs have been consumed while the pack of mixed chocolate sits in the fridge barely touched. It's got a funny taste, that I'll admit. Give me the Cadbury anytime!

Hrm - have I run out of things to type about that I have to talk about chocolate? My baby needs refuelling. Maybe later tonight. Right now, I think I need a shower.

No comments: