Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Spirits or Ghosts - Save me.....!

It's happened again. The muscle aches are becoming more frequent. It seems to be happening almost every week now. Sometimes just more severe.

Something didn't feel quite right while at work on Monday night. I could feel the muscles in my thighs starting to ache. MO-Kristin was telling me she gets bodyaches EVERYDAY and she goes on a Panadol-popping frenzy to relieve the pain. She its due to the cold - working at night + the air-con environment.

I asked Dinesh for a lift home after work. As always, he was obliging as ever. Great guy. As it was time to go home, I stepped up onto the pavement to get to his car, my legs cramped up and I fell, hitting my knees onto the concrete.

I think this must be the 3rd or 4th time since my gym injury. It looks like it could be permanent damage. Someone said it could be due to problems to the nerves in my legs now. The thigh muscles seem to cramp up for unknown reasons. Sometimes it happens if there's strenous activity. I've noticed it happened once when I was sitting too long in the cinema, watching 2 movies - almost back to back. Of course I move my legs around while watching the movie but looks like it isn't enough. Seems like Carpal-Tunnel Syndrome too.

Mum went to consult the medium and told me that I'm being disturbed by spirits. He told her that the spirits are lurking just around the corner of the street. Shit. I don't know if I should be scared or worried. I might have to go to the temple this weekend to get "blessed". Sort of like an excorcism/protection I suppose.

What a way to spend the off day. Maybe I should take another day off to recover.

No comments: