Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm on Google!!!!!


While searching for some pictures - I found this blog on Google! If you search for Masterpiece MP-01, you'll find me on page 4. 11,600 matches on Google and I'm on page 4! Do I get a prize or something?

Met up with PF today. Decided to have lunch at The Curve. Went to Thai Express and I had the Pineapple Fried Rice. Ordered the Thai Fried Chicken with Pineapple but the waiter forgot to inform me that that they had run out of the sauce. The rice wasn't too bad - I will go back there and order that if I have to.

After a little browsing around for Nikes - they had the shoes but not the size. Stopped by Borders too. It was the first time I had been to the one at The Curve. Berjaya Times Square has a much better selection since its so much bigger. I know where to go if I ever decided to complete my Lord Of The Rings: Extended Edition DVD Collection. They had a few more copies of Return Of The King in the display case. They are having a sale too - 10% off DVDs and most of their other stuff. And they had quite a few copies of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith as well! Restocks maybe? It was so difficult to locate before!

Then it was off to Paddington's House of Pancakes. Had the chocolate roll again. 2 crepes stuffed with peanut butter, Belgian chocolate chips and a chocolate sauce. They ran out of chocolate ice cream so I went for the strawberry. I must go back to try some of the other stuff on the menu. One that caught my eye had 2 cheese sausages, fried mozzarella. Anything with cheese is a winner for me! Just reading the description made my mouth water.

It's back to work tomorrow - Happy Labour Day! Or what's left of it.....

No comments: