Monday, August 23, 2004

Cheese Overdose.....


The weekend's over. Took a trip to Genting Highlands with the family and stayed a night there. It's been some time since I was last up there. Nothing's changed much as far as I could tell. But the weather was a nice change. Spent most of my time there watching movies - "Twin Effect 2" and "I,Robot". I guess there's alot of catching up to do. So many movies that I want to watch yet so little time. I guess next on my list would be "Aliens Vs. Predator". The last time I watched a movie (2 movies, back to back, rather) was "Spiderman 2" and "The Prince and I" with SW. I think its been more than 1 month since I saw her.

So anyway, we put up a night at Awana and had buffet breakfast the next morning. They had a cheese platter. And I just love cheese. I think the amount of cheese that I consumed was well worth the price of the buffet! But one thing's for sure, I'm going to stay away from Blue Cheese for some time now. It was stinky - but according to Tony Bourdain (ASTRO Channel 11, Discovery Travel and Adventure "A Cook's Tour") - the stinkier the better. I took this piece of 3 cm x 3 cm x 3 cm piece of Blue Cheese. A word of advice - best consumed in small quantities. The cheddar cheese cubes were excellent. So there we go,
cheese overdose. Not that I'm complaining.

Happy Birthday to me. It's my birthday when clock strikes 12 tonight. All the plans that SW and I made earlier are going down the drain. I wonder if she'll sms me tonight?

OK - so there're other reasons to be happy about. Payday's coming up soon. Been trying to budget and I think it works.Yay! How time flies. Another month's gone by.

Time to go off for a shower, then to get some sleep. My body's aching. Shit - seems to happen when I come back from trips. And my legs are giving me the shits again.

No comments: