Friday, August 25, 2006

Another shopping spree.....


YET MORE TRANSFORMERS

I don't know what has gotten over me, stopped by at 1U after dropping mum off at the hospital and ended up with these:


HASBRO Transformers Alternators (l-r): Decepticon Nemesis Prime, Autobot Optimus Prime, Autobot Meister

Spend RM 100 or more on Transformers toys and get a free cap while stocks last. Looks like its a HASBRO promotion as the offer seems to be valid at most of the major shopping centres.

I had RM 50 worth of JUSCO vouchers that I have not used since last year when I got it from work as part of the R&R. I was worried that they weren't going to be valid anymore. The cashier was kind enough to inform me that JUSCO vouchers do not have expiry dates. AWESOME.

I came pretty close to getting some other stuff before but I kept putting them off. So, I got my Nemesis Prime for about RM 40 using the vouchers.


Meister, Optimus Prime, Nemesis Prime


Back: Meister, Optimus Prime, Nemesis Prime
Front: Prowl, Laserwave


(l-r): Prowl, Meister, Optimus Prime, Nemesis Prime, Laserwave

3-D POSTERS

Everyone's probably had some posters on their room wall at some point or the other. I remember I used to have framed photos of some supercars, a Tom & Jerry jigsaw I got as a birthday present when I was a kid.

During my college days, I had movie posters on the wall of my rented room near college.

Well, this is something you don't really see everyday. 3-D Posters by McFarlane Toys.



When you look at it directly from the front, it doesn't look like much. But look at them from an angle and you'll see that they have depth. Pretty cool eh?

Some other posters that will be released:


A Nightmare On Elm Street


Friday The 13th

The best of the lot, in my opinion, would be one from Alien poster.


Why.....?




The Alien poster comes with a light-up feature that gives the Alien egg a glowing effect.

THE ONE AND ONLY.....

Had to go pick up Daph after work today. As I sat waiting in the car, I noticed that there was a missed call on my phone. I was surprised to see that KC had called. While waiting in the car, I decided to call her back.

Apparently, she's sick, and has a real sore throat. I could hardly hear her. But then she managed to wish me Happy Birthday. She wanted to make sure that she got the date right - which she did.

Anyway, it was something totally unexpected, remembering my birthday, and even with that sore throat of hers, she wanted to call and wish me personally. That was really nice of her.

So, officially, KC is the one and only non-family who wished me verbally. YAY!

No comments: