Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back To Work.....

*Sighs* Back to work tomorrow. I guess the only consolation I have is that I'll be working 3 days, then I'm off for another 3 days for the long weekend including New Years.

Celebrated Dad's birthday + Christmas at Fish & Co. yesterday at 1U yesterday with the whole family. Yes - there I go again with the Fish & Co. and yes, the Fish & Chips is still the best I've had in a long time. Unfortunately, no pictures of the meal this time because, parents do not know I have the new camera phone yet. Heh. According to sisters, didn't want any misunderstandings involving Dad with him thinking that the phone was for him.

Had to go buy some hair gel after dinner so stopped by Giant at 1U. I haven't gone shopping for groceries in ages. I was surprised with the types of stuff they had at Giant. Maybe I'm used to the smaller Giant's with the grocery store type setup.

I found lots of imported stuff like Christmas-themed chocolates etc. I wonder if these go on sale cheap like they do in Australia after the Christmas mood dies down?

Also, for the first time, I see Cadbury Ice Cream on sale in Malaysia! This is a first for me, but they don't come cheap. A tub of ice cream (standard I think would be 1.5 litre tub?) cost about RM 30.00. Some of the flavours I saw where "Chocolate Mint" and "Turkish Delight".

The picture I did manage to snap (had to sneak and make sure Dad wasn't around) is the biggest M&M I have ever seen! Well, not really a real M&M but.....



Chocolate!



That's the biggest jar of Code 10 Hair Gel

That giant, shiny thing is actually the container. According to the packaging, there's a 400gm pack of M&Ms inside.

So, just another size comparison again - the jar of hair gel with a 200gm empty pack of M&Ms.



Trying out more random shots this afternoon from the Master Bedroom window.





The room was a little gloomy, and I was taking the pictures through a closed window. I definitely need more practice!

I also notice that some pictures I took have a slight glare on the upper right, as in the case of the 1st pic from the bedroom window. I've read somewhere that this was due to the flash reflecting off the crystal case used to protect the phone.

The damned casing is so hard to remove, it'll be a waste of time to remove it everytime I want to snap a picture. Then again, its to protect the phone from scratches. I think its time to do what people have been doing, to skin the entire phone.

Read that this is done by placing a thin, transparent film over the phone to protect it from scratches etc. The cost is approximately RM 70.00 - RM 80.00 for the whole phone. Ouch!

No comments: