Thursday, March 01, 2007

Korean BBQ.....

The family decided to have Korean BBQ the other day and we ate at a place called Daorae in Kota Damansara.



Dining with Rain (the Korean SuperStar)..... not quite. But we were informed by the waiter that Rain did stop by this outlet and had dinner in the very same room we were in though. There was an autographed poster near the entrance, plus Daorae was one of the official sponsors for his concert recently.

Its been sometime since I last had Korean BBQ. I miss the old Deli-Q Restaurants where it was BBQ, buffet-style! We had pork, lamb, chicken, squid. The pork ranks # 1 in my book followed by the lamb. There was chilli in the squid and chicken which I didn't particularly like.

There were also other side dishes like Kim Chi, vebgetables, egg and some other stuff. Best of all, free "refills"! The potato and fruit salad kept on coming! My favourite of the lot.

Service was great as the waiters will do the actual BBQ-ing for you. They put the meats onto the BBQ-thinggie (its 4:20 am and my brain is shutting down) and even cut the meat into bite size pieces for you once its cooked!









Left with filled tummies and another souvenier for me. A plaster because there was a bit of the metal chopstick shaving that was sticking out and pierced me. Ouch.



Thumbs up for the food and service

I don't mind self service BBQ - can someone tell me if there's still a Deli-Q around?!?!?!

Haven't had much time for TV shows lately. Most of my time occupied doing other things last weekend. Sure, the BBQ dinner took awhile. But also because of this.....

After working and slaving like a mule for a year, I decided to give myself a reward.



XBOX 360 Limited Edition with Ninety Nine Nights and Project Gotham Racing 3



Gears Of War & Dead Or Alive 4



XBOX 360 Wireless Controller

I was actually planning to get the Dead Or Alive 4 bundle (with an extra wireless controller) but the owner was pushing for me to get this bundle, and he threw in Dead Or Alive 4 for free! I guess sometimes, there are rewards for being a loyal customer!

It was basically the same package in terms of hardware, just different games but I get a total of 3 free games instead of the original 1 game (if I had gotten the Dead Or Alive 4 pack).

The Boss has just sent me a note stating that the other game I wanted, Dead Rising has arrived. If all goes well, I'll be killing some zombies this weekend! Sweet.....





No comments: