Thursday, March 15, 2007

More valuable than gold.....

REESE's PEANUT BUTTER CUPS - ZOMFG!



This is so hard to find it might as well be worth more than gold! Daf got it from the airport I presume but why only 1 pack? Should have gotten more, then auction it off on eBay! Yeah!
Why don't they sell this at supermarkets?

SW text-ed me and said that "300" is a damn good movie - a MUST watch. I was hesitant thinking that the movie will be censored for various reasons. It isn't the case apparently.

My Xbox360 can blog. And I didn't know it was such a clingy little "bitch" :P It is interesting to see the different posts. I'll let it suffer abit more. Just a few days before its the weekend again.



"Dead Rising" is addictive. Sure the story isn't much, but I think I'm almost done with the game. Beating the shit out of zombies sure is fun and there's a sense of satisfaction when you hear the squishing sounds, grunts and moans as your weapon makes contact with the rotten flesh and blood splatters.

Play this game and watch your sadistic side emerge from within.

Been playing around with the camera again - testing out the different modes.



Macro - Raindrops on the bus window



Infinity - Beyond the raindrops.....

Its been exactly a week since we've had the server problems at work. IT says it'll take minimum 1 - 2 weeks and that might involve upgrading the entire server. I can't get any work done. I don't know if its a good thing or bad but I know I get bored as hell when I have nothing to do.

I dread to think of how much catch up I have to do when things go back to normal. Shit.

No comments: