Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back In Black .....


Any of you remember Knight Industries Two Thousand? You might remember it by a different name - K.I.T.T.


Still doesn't ring a bell?

How about the following dude?







Surely everyone remembers that! Michael Knight and his super-duper talking car K.IT.T.

There have been on-going talks of a new "Knight Rider" series. Finally, they have revealed that there will be a TV movie, and if successful, a new series will follow. Read more about it here.

So what does the new K.I.T.T look like?







It's a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR (it looks like the Decepticon Barricade from "Transformers" movie, though I think that was a SALEEN Mustang, probably different specs). Different, but I like!

I think my obsession with the colour black stemmed from shows like "Knight Rider", "Airwolf" and "Street Hawk". Black is sexy.

I finally completed my "Transformers" Autobot collection. Got my hands on the Limited Edition Metallic Ratchet via eBay. Paid abit more than the original price when it came out - but what the heck! I have all 5 Autobots now!



WISH LIST updated!

Something from Australia, I think Aunt Maggie brought it back when she came back from Perth:




It's Cadbury Duo - a combination of milk AND dark chocolate. Don't think I've seen this in Malaysia.

Why don't we get the good stuff here?

No comments: