Friday, December 21, 2007

T.G.I.F.....

I think the timing is spot-on - a post about T.G.I.F on a Friday.

Saw these a few days ago while doing some shopping for Xmas gifts at Giant 1Utama. Finally decided to get a few packets - more for curiousity if for anything.

They're not exactly cheap, you can buy a much bigger pack of that new Twisties potato chips for about RM 6.00 and that isn't too bad either.

a) Cheddar & Sour Cream Snack Chips 85.2 gm (RM 5.39)
b) Mozzarella Stick Snack, 50 gm (RM 2.99)
c) Quesadilla Cheese Snack Chips, 50 gm (RM 2.99)

The colours of the packaging are bright and vibrant - very familiar colour-scheme, the red and white.



Nothing beats the real deal, natural Mozzarella cheese flavour or not!

Now I wanna go to T.G.I.F's. It's been awhile since I was last there!

This probably isn't real, but this could work. The Proton Savvy doesn't look too shabby as a sedan, not a hatch! Still don't like the headlights though.





And finally, this in the mail as well, another poster from "The Dark Knight".

Heath Ledger sounds/looks like the best Joker now, better than Jack Nicholson's in Tim Burton's 1989 "Batman". If you haven't watched the latest trailer yet, you must! Watch it here!

This movie is so gonna rock.




1 comment:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hey sweetie.. I have changed my blog add to www.vomitaftervodka.blogspot.com

Please take note aiight? *puurrsss*