Wednesday, October 23, 2002

------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: Wednesday - 23rd October 2002
Time: 11:53 pm
Listening to: Ja Rule (Feat. Case) - Livin' It Up
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Double post in a day!! What a rarity.

First things first, discovered the correct method to including images with the posts. I'm going to make this site a little prettier with pictures to go along with updates whenever possible.

5 minutes to go. It's KA's birthday today ( 24th October ). It's become somewhat of a tradition to celebrate at the stroke of midnight.

It was rain and hail the WHOLE day. That spoilt any plans I had, wanting to go out this afternoon. There's tomorrow I suppose.

Since all of you might know I'm totally nuts about WWE (wrestling), you should know that I'm waiting for the next game to be out in a couple of weeks. Sometime in Mid-November. To emphasize the fact that I really want this game, I'm going to include 2 pictures to go with this post:

First, an image of the cover of this game. Which one appears on PAL shores is still of a mystery. First one is supposedly the PAL cover. This is a shot of Wrestling's past and Wrestling's future - face to face. The Rock versus Hollywood Hulk Hogan. This was Wrestlemania X8 just a couple of months ago. One match that has gone down in History as one of the firsts.



This one's the NTSC USA cover:



And now - to emphasize how much I want this game:



JUST BRING IT!!!

Yes - being abit of a show-off and wanna show off that I CAN include pictures in my post.

This is going to make things alot more interesting. Pictures to go with my wishlists. Imagine the possibilities. Whoo hoo!! Now, only to go dig up that wishlist again.

No comments: