Wednesday, October 23, 2002


------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: Wednesday - 23rd October 2002
Time: 11:32 am
Listening to: Eve (Feat. Alicia Keys) - Gangsta Lovin'
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You might probably notice that little bit above this and how much shorter it has become. 2 reasons for this:
a) I've complete lost track of time and can't be bothered how many days have passed
b) Nobody really gives a shit how long I haven't played video games anyway, do they? :p

Shoutouts to my new found buddies especially BabySakura! This group of crazy people can be seen frequenting the forum boards of:
http://www.ricebowljournals.com/
It's actually a collection of Asians who've come together to form this community, with lots of links to sites. Some like mine. I joined this site a long time ago but completely forgotten about it until BabySakura decided to add me to her ICQ. ( Note: I dreamt of you BabySakura! :p Thanks alot...I was transported back to my Secondary school days....freaky! )

Anyway, this is certainly uncommon, an update in the middle of the week. Kind of like what was happening before I started working. In fact, for the past 4 days, I've been living the way I've been living back in my student days. Get up, eat, tv, sleep not necessarily in that order.

The last few weeks have been absolutely mad as well. The Bali bombings, the sniper in the US, the shootings at Monash Clayton?! What the f*ck in hell is the world coming to? Wait - I think I've just answered my own question.

So what have I got to say this morning.... I'm frickin' bored. I've been staying at home for the past 4 days and I think I'm going to make a trip to the city today. Who knows what I'm going to come home with...new purchases? A CD perhaps? Something more expensive? I shudder at the thought of it.

What the f*ck...the sky just turned cloudy all of a f*cking sudden! It looks like its going to rain! Guess my plans for going out will be postponed.

Other breaking news...I have got to be one of the most accident-prone person EVER. Colleagues and managers tease and laugh everytime I ask for a band-aid at work. The more sympathetic ones tell me its the oil that affects the conditions of our hands etc. Paper cuts. Sally Kirwan showed me the injuries she got last week....a burn about 4cm long that was the result of accidentally pressing her arm against a metal fry basket just out of the frying vat! OUCH! Not only is there a long line...its got the imprint of the criss-cross pattern of the basket burnt into her arm as well. Poor thing...

Now speaking of accidents, I think I am KING. Honestly...who the hell gets f*cking injured playing video games? Name me a person! Go ahead. I can't believe I f*cking poked myself with my fingernail and cut myself. This is unbelievable. I need a band-aid.

This new guy at work is starting to get on everyone's nerves. Started on day # 2 on the job for him. As of last Friday, he had officially earned himself the following nicknames:
- Blimp
- Rob the Knob (Rob being his name)
- Wanker
- Fat F*ck ( Good ol' Courtney...you give it to him! )

Personally, I've had nothing against him personally but if he decides to be funny with me...Here's how I think of the situation. A new guy comes in, tries to make friends, tries to get along with everyone. That would be the ideal situation. Now Rob the Knob comes in teasing people on the SECOND F*CKING day of work. Shame on you, ROB. SHAME! You're not going to get in anyone's good books like that. First impressions of him were already bad in the sense that he talked too much. Everyone was wary on the first day he reported to work. Andrew actually said he wasn't too bad and ended up the victim of Rob's teasing the following day. You spoke to soon, my brother....you spoke too soon. Also thanks to Andrew, I've learnt a swear word in Kiwi. I don't know the spelling but its pronounced "Giffey".

It's raining. Can't go out. No burritos for me today. No yummy cheesy sauce to go with the seasoned wedges. I guess its just bread and alot of tv to keep my company today. Damn. Just when I had the urge to get out of the house today.

No comments: