Friday, January 16, 2004

I haven't replied DT's messages. I guess I won't even bother. Screw it. Got the feeling he's trying to cash in on the sudden rise in the exchange rate against the Australian Dollar. Too bad for him. Even if I had the money, I'd probably won't transfer it to him at the moment.

Well, finally back online after a 2 week hiatus. Its good to be back. Kind of like an addiction now. I've said it many times before, no harm saying it again.

Jeffrey gave us the day off. We were supposed to clean up the new office but the electrician was going to be late. Now its been postponed till Monday. Plus - we're getting ONE whole week off for Chinese New Year! So much free time but don't think I've got anything much to do. Wonder who'll be around?

Had a "Fast & Furious" moment the other night. Met up with OW to have some drinks and he was leading the way to USJ. Some mamak which I had no idea where. OW was weaving in and out of traffic, driving pretty fast I must say. Of course I had to trail him. Then at one point, he swerved into the fast lane and I had to wait for about 5 - 6 cars to pass. I must admit I might have misjudged the distance of the car coming from behind so when I turned into the fast lane, this jackass starts to flash his lights.

The wanker was in some modified Kancil. So there he is, flashing his high-beams so I floor the accelerator thinking I'm in his way. I go drive into the middle lane and the asshole trails me. I'm thinking "what the fuck is his problem?". It's not that I wanted to race. He was dangerously close because I couldn't see his headlights in my rearview mirror. So I floor it some more, weaving in and out of traffic and this dickhead is still following me.

2 issues I had to consider during this high speed chase: I was on the look out for OW's car and I was running out of road because I approaced the bend leading to Subang Jaya. Further down the road, I spot OW's car so I ease off the gas in the slow lane and the fool just drives into the fast lane and overtakes us all.

Can't a guy just have a leisurely cruise in a modified car? What do they have to prove? I'm sure I'd have no problems if I decided to carry on with the race though. Besides, now that I think about it, I should have just slowed down or braked a couple of times just to piss that little cunt off.

So one of my previous customers at McDonald's in Melbourne was right, and I quote him -

"It doesn't matter if you're male or female, young or old. If you're a dickhead, you're a dickhead".

I hear ya, mate!

A strange thing happened though while racing that night. My arms and hands went almost numb. It was like the strength in my arms just vanished. I thought it was the adrenaline rush and left it at that.

And then it happened again for a second time. This time, I was driving home from work along the LDP. I wasn't speeding or anything like that. The talk about ghosts and the supernatural with SH (which included the accidents that happen along the LDP) the other day got me thinking :- perhaps its some kind of warning for me. A warning for me not to speed. Strange indeed because SH has never experienced anything like that before. Have you?

Was supposed to have met Boon last weekend but he was going off to Genting. Maybe this weekend. He's here from Melbourne for Chinese New Year.

I'm such a devious little....fox. Cunning. Used dirty tactics to get Rachel's phone number. Already SMS-ed her. We'll see what happens. I'm EVIL. 52% evil according to that Internet test I did some months back.

Bored now. Getting a little hot and irritated. Maybe its time for a shower.

No comments: