Monday, January 26, 2004

New Year, New Format

It's the 5th day of the Chinese New Year. Guess its time for a little subtle change in the looks of this blog again.

Can't say CNY was exceptional. The usual reunion dinners etc. Red packet haul was moderate I suppose. Maybe its the economy but I think I remember getting much more when I was much younger. I guess something's better than nothing.

Haven't been doing anything productive at "work" as yet. We'll be getting chairs and computers this coming week, the earliest.

I guess no more "Fast & Furious" moments the past couple of weeks. Been driving pretty normally except for that time when a stupid fuck in a modded Wira pulled up along side my car and revved his engine. He had a whole array of meters on his dashboard, neon lights under his car, Indiglo meters from what I could tell. Somehow, I think its more fun to let them speed off thinking that I would race with them.

Luck this year should be decent. Nothing really major but its supposedly much better than last year's. Only thing is no going to funerals and stuff like that. I'm not supposed to be greedy. The highlight of course is that I shouldn't work overseas this year meaning that I'd not be going back to Melbourne this year. Also I shouldn't change jobs because it seems that I'd be unhappy if I went to work for another company. Guess I'd have to stay in Puchong for a year at least?

There's been something I wanted to write about but as usual, I forgot. Way to go. Sometimes, it just really get on my nerves.

No comments: