Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I wonder what's the ocassion today. Been chatting online with some people who sort of disappeared for awhile. Still, its good to be able to catch up with them.

It looks gloomy. It's going to rain any time. Have to go pick Ryan up later. I logged in with a purpose - there was a specific topic I wanted to blog but now that I'm here, I've forgotten what it is. Memory getting screwed up for sure. I blame it on my age.

Body's been aching for the past 2 days. I think that's a sign of flu. I think its medically proven. Also add the fact that I've been moving furniture around at the new office. Now JF tells us he wants to get 2 new PCs and a 2nd hand notebook. He's asking us to list our requirements - AGAIN.

He's been telling us he's on a budget, doesn't want to spend too much unnecessarily for the time being bla bla bla. I guess being employees, there's nothing much we can say. We don't have chairs at the office yet, we just finished rearranging the tables. No phone lines, no chairs. Did I mention no PCs yet?

OK - its already raining. I have to go pick Ryan up later. Damn. I hate going out when it rains.

Haven't been doing much New Year shopping. Managed to get a shirt yesterday. I guess the excitement is no longer there. I guess I have some other shirts I bought previously. That should last me for sometime.

Also bought some new games for the PS2. I guess that's a way to pass time over the CNY holidays.

Yes, today is indeed a day of many meetings. Julie just came online again. Good thing I got her new contact number.

No comments: