Sunday, June 18, 2006

Redemption.....


After that last visit to TGIF's (one of my previous posts), I'm glad to say that they've managed to redeem themselves this time around.

Today, I had the Jack Daniel's Steak (the last time I had this was probably when I was still in Melbourne!) and I'm glad to say that I have no complaints. Maybe next time, I should just stick to the usual stuff in the menu instead of being experimental and trying out different dishes. Next item I'm eyeing, probably one of the burgers or perhaps the panfried Filet of Fish. Sounds good - on paper that is.

Superman mania is upon us as the movie opens in cinemas this coming Thursday. Will definitely want to catch that on the big screen.

Ended up with more toys. A Superman Returns action figure and some putty which is supposed to be Kryptonite. It glows in the dark which is cool. The thing's got some weird consistency though. It doesn't appear to be able to maintain its shape (its supposed to be Play Doh like!) and it appears to "melt" or dissolve into a puddle. Maybe more pictures will give a better visualization.

I've been wanting to post these photos up for some time now but haven't gotten around to it.


Takara CG Batman Begins 1/6 figure







Freaking awesome - enough said.

No comments: