Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stuff.....

I've always gotten the feeling like I've wasted my leave. Everytime I do get a day off - something would come up that requires my attention or participation. Most of the time - a day off for me would mean having a day to do things that I'll normally would not be able to do on working days.

How did you spend your day at work?

Here are some stuff to help you pass your time. Some interesting (addictive) Flash-based games for your amusement.

http://www.sticky.tv/game/cyrkam_airtos/

Objective: to throw rubbish into the bin or at other objects (paper-planes)

http://homepage.mac.com/pockyrevolution/nanaca_crash.html

Objective: to go the distance, the farther the better

How about some videos to pass time?



Japanese Gameshow - Some really funny shit here. According to this, it is actually a gameshow from Japan where the contestants are not supposed to laugh. If they are caught laughing (on camera) - they will be pulled aside and spanked! There are a couple of other ones from the same series but this is the best.



Hard Gay "Fuuuuuhh!" - I guess you don't need to be able to understand Japanese - sometimes, actions speak louder than words!

Well its back to work tomorrow - I don't feel like going back to work, but don't we all?

No comments: