Saturday, November 17, 2007

12 days - Where's My Stuff?!?

It's been 12 days.....

Everyday I wake to early (I try to) to see if I can catch the postman. Nothing but bills and letters/notices. No parcels yet. This sucks.

Spoke to See Yin online last night and he said he's bought from Play-Asia on more than 10 occasions and he's received his goods everytime. In fact, he's ordered even more stuff.

I guess its just taking abit longer than usual and I have to be patient. It still sucks. I want my Ironhide!



There was a newspaper article a few months back that Facebook is one of the major causes of declining productivity at work. People are getting addicted to Facebook.

Am I one of them? I check Facebook for Friend updates everyday. Is that considered an addiction? Maybe its ok for me because I don't have access to the Internet at work.

I do agree that its better than Friendster due to more applications and stuff that can be added. I think I look forward to Facebook updates more than Friendster. Is this the beginning of the end of Friendster?



No comments: