Monday, July 08, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 202 (Monday, 8th July 2002)
Status: Week # 2
Days without PS2: 4 day(s)
Days without Cube: 9 day(s)
Listening to: Anastacia - One More Chance
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why is it I have problems sleeping everytime I have to wake up for work early in the morning. I got up around 3 am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep after that. Wanted to come online but the Net was unavailable because I think DT must've turned off the router or disconnected it some other way. Left the pc on and ended up listening to music, trying to fall asleep but was unsuccessful.

Nothing extraordinary happened at work. Same routine. Nothing to talk about I suppose.

Went out with RL yesterday. It was supposed to be a farewell of sorts but it was not to be. Her flight home has been delayed now. We planned to meet up at 12 pm but I left the house early to go to the pharmacy. Wanted to get hair nets. I'm in a dilemma now. I look weird with a hair net but my hair gets messy when I don't use one. Dilemma, dilemma. I just I'll have to wait a little longer and see what I decide later on.

I suggested that we go to TGIF's, and a movie at Jam Factory at Chapel Street in South Yarra. RL isn't the type that likes western food. But after some time, she finally gave in to me and agreed. She was glad that she decided to go there for lunch. We decided to have lunch when we arrived at South Yarra because we were already hungry. We shared a drink, November Seabreeze, Fried Calamari and Fried Mushrooms for starters, she had JD ribs while I had the JD steak for the main. After that, we shared a Mocha Mud Pie. Throughout the meal, we talked and she told me all about Ching Ching, her housemate who stole 2 of her handphones and wallet. RL told me her lost is estimated at about $ 2000. The thing is, Ching Ching is still supposed to stay with RL and their other housemate. She has gone back to Malaysia now, for a holiday.

We decided to go watch "Minority Report". The other choice was "Men In Black 2" but RL said that it was short, about 88 minutes or so. We checked out the screening times and decided to get the 6.15 pm tickets because RL wanted to walk around and have a look, possibly wanted to get something.

She wanted to come back with me to get a bottle of contact lens solution after the movie but we decided to postpone because it was late. I even forgot that the trams run at a later schedule on Sundays. It was past 10 pm when I got home, close to 11 pm I think. I was supposed to call her to see if I could find the small bottle of lens solution but I had to iron my uniform and was pretty tired by the time I finished with it.

I think this is all for tonight. Work tomorrow at 11.30 am.

No comments: