Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I've been watching pirated DVDs the past 2 days. I strongly recommend that you turn on and read the subtitles when watching pirated DVDs. You'll get a laugh out of it. The people who did them are just bullshitting their way out. They put in whatever they think sounds or resembles what the actors/actresses say on screen. Real funny stuff.

We actually went out to see clients for the past 2 days as well. Yesterday, we went to see a client who wanted to get a barcode printer, somewhere near Cheras. That was when we went with Rachel and Fairus. Today, we went to the Tengku Ampuan Hospital in Klang to deliver some barcode labels. Before that, Jeffrey took us to look at the place we might be moving to later on. Seems kind of far. Hope he'll subsidize us with petrol allowance.

Might be doing some shopping - for computers, or notebooks like we proposed to Jeffrey. Have to see how that turns out.

Just got a message that all of them will only be back tomorrow. Guess I'll have the house to myself for another night.

Just noticed that the disc Jeffrey gave me is VB 6.0 only and not Microsoft Visual Studio. Wonder if its got MSDN in it. OK, so the damn disc can't be installed unless I uninstall my Visual Studio. Conflicts or something of that sort. I guess I'll let Seen Hon try it at home. Don't want to touch my stuff for now.

Almost time for bed. Another day tomorrow.

No comments: