Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Here's the deal, I'll give you US $ 1 million dollars. You can do anything you want with it, keep it, frame it, give it away, burn it ... anything, as long as you can't buy ANYTHING with it. Ouch?

That's what I'm feeling. Oh its true. The irony. Having a car but being not able to drive it.

Went to SBB to open a new bank account yesterday during lunch. Service was quick and efficient. Managed to get my account PLUS my ATM card activated in less than 20 minutes!

So the votes are in and the results are final. The winner of the “Best Service and Efficiency” for the Bank Category is - *drum roll*

Bumiputra-Commerce Finance, Kelana Jaya

Two 1-finger salutes to them! Hats off to them, those fuckers take the cake.It’s been more than one month and I still have not gotten my road tax. Those fucking cunts.

Saw a Wira today on the way to work. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a proud owner of a Proton car. Not only did he have the Proton & Wira badge on the rear boot-lid, he had not ONE, not TWO but THREE Proton “tiger” badges on the boot-lid. I mean come on… what the fuck?!?!? I know a majority of the population would dump the only badge they have at the very first opportunity they have.

As you can see, I’m not in the best of moods. We’ll be moving, effectively this Friday, 2nd January 2004. Yes, no longer to Kelana Jaya but further in Puchong. And we don’t have our PCs yet.

Chuah hitched a ride home yesterday. He was going to some briefing, supposedly for a programming job – to create an electronic version of the “LASY” toy. He invited me and I went all the way to Kelana Square. Suspected it was a direct-selling ploy the moment I stepped into their office. I told Chuah to leave but he didn’t want to. Guess I’ll find out from him what it really was. In the end I still had to pay RM 1 parking because I was 1 minute late. He also borrowed my “Two Towers” Limited Edition DVD.

My own sisters called me “evil” because I left him there alone and didn’t offer to send him home in Puchong. I thought I was nice enough after offering to drop him off at Kelana Square and loaning him my ORIGINAL DVDs?

We’re planning to go watch ROTK sometime this week. Fingers crossed that we can get our tickets.

*********************************************************************
Updates:

6:55 am - Seen Hon called and told me we got tickets for tonight. Yay! Found out that the fuckers at the bank are what's causing the delay. It seems that alot of people have their eye on this car of mine. So they think by delaying it, I'll give up so they can get the car for themselves. Bloody fuckers.

Anita Mui passed away. Shocking news. I heard people talking about the office - the way they kept talking, I knew someone had died but just didn't know who. They kept playing her songs on the radio. Not being a fan of cantonese songs, I had no idea it was her. Only found out when I watched tv at home and read the papers.

Oh, Happy New Year to all of you! Mine seems to be getting off to a great start!
*********************************************************************

No comments: