Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Ouch, I twisted my ankle. Here's an X-File for you - does anyone twist their ankles while sleeping? I don't know how or what happened but it did. It's the only explanation to my present predicament. Waking up in the morning to feel an unexplainable pain. Or is there more to it than this?

I really don't know what the hell is going on between APAC and the Bank now. I might not even have my road tax in time for when I start work next week. I might have to risk it and drive around without a valid road tax. I'm pretty sure I handed the road tax to Saadiah the week before she left for her Raya break. Or did I hand it to someone else?

I'm so fucking irritated now - I don't know if I should be pissed at myself, APAC, Saadiah or Bumiputra Commerce! How about all of the above! Too much to handle - first with the FMUTM exams, the SmartCard Project, handling the loan for the finance company.

Was surprised when I got a SMS from Sally the other night. Kind of forgot about her already since its been so long since I sent her that SMS. Well, at least she replied with a few more before I fell asleep, and I suppose she did too since it was probably past 11 pm here (2 am in Melbourne, I reckon). She's also been asking me if I'm going back for a visit. When people ask "When are you coming back to visit?", does that mean they really want to see you or is it out of formality? It's a good thing anyway you look at it I suppose.

Starting my attachment next Monday. Tried an alternative route to the office earlier today. About 1/2 an hour without jam. That's the problem, I haven't driven during rush hour yet. Talked to Anusha yesterday and she tells me Matsushita will be paying them RM 500 allowance. I don't know what conditions there are for my attachment yet. Don't know how much I'll be getting, don't even know if I'll be working Saturdays. Hopefully I won't and of course who wouldn't want a bigger paycheque?

Talking to PF online, and the events that happened regarding my damned invoice is starting to come back to me. I remember dad being there when I handed the invoice to whoever was there that Saturday morning. Maybe I'll just leave it to him to follow-up. I'm sure he'll get better results than I would. Besides, I've got more things to handle as well. At least that's a burden off for now. Now I know the people I should be pissed at would be Saadiah and co. Damn bitches better get my road tax for me soon!

Just remembered that Daphne told me that "The Two Towers" Extended Edition DVD is out at Tower Records. Time to go shopping one of these days.

Think I need a haircut one of these days as well.

No comments: