Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Recommends: Bobby Brown - Rock Witcha

Don't know why I'm feeling so retro lately. Been listening to alot of older music. Bobby Brown, PM Dawn.....

Got stuck in a jam for an hour today. Took me that whole hour to get to the office which would normally take me 15 – 20 minutes. It wasn’t too bad, I had my radio. All of them have gone to Johor and Singapore for a few days. Have the whole house to myself.

I just watched “2 Fast 2 Furious”. Jon was nice enough to lend me some of his DVDs including “The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen” and “How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days”. Ahh, Kate Hudson – she’s a babe. Gorgeous and cute at the same time.

Everytime I see Kate Hudson, she reminds me of AL. I just don’t know why.

Met 2 new people at work today. Faris and Rachel. Now, Rachel – she’s the babe of the office. Seems like a nice girl too.

That bitch Saadiah hasn’t called yet. That means no FUCKING ROAD TAX!

These prawn crackers I’m having are not fresh. They’ve lost the crunch in them.

No comments: