Tuesday, December 16, 2003

On Sunday night, I went to meet Jon. Neesha wasn’t feeling well so she didn’t make it in the end. I had a feeling she was going to “ffk” when Jon told me she hadn’t called him earlier that evening.

Wanted Western food for dinner but ended up at “Sushi Wong”. Proceeded for coffee at “Starbucks” after that. The new “Peppermint Mocha Frappucino” was interesting but I don’t think I’ll be having that again.

Must remember to give the DVDs back to Jon, at least the “2 Fast 2 Furious” before Christmas – he says. Don’t think that would be a problem, just that I don’t know if I have time to watch it though.

The drive to Bangsar was peaceful. Didn’t need to speed, no one challenging the road for space.

Then – I snap back to reality. A peaceful drive like that is simply not possible. It’s like preparing to go to a battle everyday. Everyday is a mental preparation for war. That’s Malaysian drivers for you. Drive like one or prepared to be screwed somehow. I think it helps that I removed the “P” stickers from the front and rear windshields – didn’t get bullied much, as one should expect driving with one of those stickers. Kinda like driving with a bullseye painted on your vehicle.

I’m sitting in my car as I’m blogging this. 10 minutes before work officially starts. I think its time to head on upstairs.

And I’m back at my table now. We’re going to need some computers soon, laptops at least.

The modem at home has been stuffing up as the Aussies would say it. I don’t know if it’s the drivers or the USB port itself. Didn’t have much problem connecting to the laptop when I tried it yesterday. Might have to try installing the ADSL Loader via WinXP if it starts acting funny again.

Manage to chat with Kimmie again the night before after a long time. My, has she changed! And that’s a good thing! She looks good now, she looks good with long hair. Then again, I’m pretty biased when it comes to this. I’ve always preferred girls with long hair. No wonder she didn’t reply my SMS. She changed her phone number! But that was about 6 months ago – she asked me if I got her SMS. I don’t remember getting anything from her.

Told her we’ll plan to meet up once I get my road tax settled. That bitch Saadiah better do her job! I think there are lots of people I have to meet. No worries when I get to drive my car.

There’s KL, maybe Vivian, we’ll see who else comes into mind.

Where’s the rest of the people? What’s going on?

No comments: