Sunday, November 30, 2003

Back to class today. Looks like we've got a 12th December deadline for our project. Classes tomorrow as usual and I'll be starting my attachment in Puchong next Monday!

Been having weird dreams again. Dreamt that I was back in Melbourne the other night. I went back to Maccas in Kew and the first person I was looking for was Courtney. Saw some other familiar faces like Peter Reynolds and Peter Hawthorn but they didn't seem to recognise me. Also saw someone that looked like Kass but I can't be sure. The rest of them were unfamiliar faces. I waited for them to get off work and decided to take the tram with them. Then I woke up.

Don't know the significance of such dreams. There was another weird dream - but I can't remember what it was.

Dad seems to be enjoying the car more than I do. Can't wait until I get the road tax so I can drive it legally without having to worry. Hope the runner has done his/her job and will get my road tax this week!

Oh, we've already got a brand spanking new set of 15 inch rims and new tyres to go with them. The rims are a brand called "Millenium". Never heard of them before but Sam has. A Taiwanese brand, which are supposedly stronger than local ones. Traded in the old set of rims and tyres for about RM 600 so the new ones came up to about RM 660 including the tyres. Not too bad I think.

Won't be long until I have my baby all to myself!

No comments: