Thursday, November 27, 2003

Had some more work done on the car. Fixed up the rear skirts. Looks almost as good as new. Also resprayed the spoiler. I still want to get it changed later.

After listening to some people, we have decided that we might switch from 16" rims to 15" rims. The reason is due to:

- Current tyres wearing out and needs replacement
- Better fuel economy
- Reduce cost in the long term for cost of tyres
- Reduce tyre noise

Also need to go look for a replacement wind-shield because of the long crack on the current one.

I've noticed that the CDs I play in the car tends to get really hot. Don't know if its normal or advisable for long periods of time.

The tickets for the LOTR Movie Marathon have completely sold out from what Grace and Reza have told me. I guess we'll have to watch "Return Of The King" on its own. The "Two Towers - Extended Edition" DVD isn't out yet. If it doesn't come out soon, I might have to spend the Tower Records voucher on something else instead.

Got to call the Finance Company to check on the roadtax later.

No comments: