Saturday, November 01, 2003


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listening to: Gary lecturing about "coupling" in Software Engineering
Recommends: WWE Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain & Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King (PS2)
Avoid: The Park (Cantonese movie), Marigold Full Cream UHT Milk
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The first thing you'll notice is the change in layout. What do you think? Figured it was time for a change. I think its more pleasing to the eye.

Opened a packet of milk this morning to have with my tea. Fcuk - its gone sour. This brand of full cream milk has an odd taste as well. I wouldn't recommend it. Better stick to Dutch Lady. I think its the best one so far.

Went to watch " The Park " with Mathu, Mong Kit, Grace, Chin Niu & Anba at Pyramid yesterday. It was a loud movie. And the ending..... was that supposed to be a twist? Felt cheated. Realised its been about 3 years since I've been to Pyramid. Didn't know the cab I hopped into required an advanced purchase of the voucher. At least its a fixed fare based on the area of destination. Heard Daphne mention she paid RM 20 for a trip from Pyramid back home! Remember, its only RM 8 for the cab fare with this system.

The dust has settled. The first phase for attachment interviews are over. Went for Matsushita(Panasonic) and OYL interviews on Thursday. Spent almost the whole day at SHRDC. Went for A&W with Mathu,Grace & Anba after that. Decided to check out Amcorp Mall. Finally, I have WWE Smackdown & ROTK for my PS2. Thank god. Also got SSX 3. I'm very excited and happy about my purchases.

Not really in the mood to blog at the moment. Too many distractions. Need some privacy plus someplace more quiet. Some other time then.

No comments: