Monday, November 17, 2003

Shit! I'm bored. Don't know what to do. I should be studying, or reading at least, for the FMUTM exam this coming Saturday.

Didn't get to do much the whole day as I was driving around most of the time.

Had a chat with Neesha today. Funny - of all people, I see her online. Seems she's no longer at IMU. Too much pressure she said. Pfft..... who would blame her?!

The weather is really shitty. I'm sweating as if I'm in a sauna. Well ok, that's a little exaggerating but it spices up stories doesn't it? Still, the fact is I'm sweating.

Sent an application to Shinroku today. Finally put up my completed online resume on the website as well. Nothing fancy but I think it gets the job done. I hope so anyway.

News update: Ryan's friend, Nicolas won't be here for a couple of days but he's here to stay till the end of the year! Shit! No more privacy - and they're hogging my tv and consoles! *sniff sniff* Guess that's ok. I'm a nice guy after all. Besides, I pity the poor kid. Parents already seperated/divorced and busy with their own lives. Grandmother already gone to USA to visit the other grandchildren.

WWE Updates: I've already finished season 1 with The Rock. Decided to switch to Chris Jericho for the next one. Pretty interesting storyline this time. Coach came up to me and told me there were a few Divas who were interested in being my manager. Of course I wanted a Diva as a manager. So who did I get to choose from? That crazy bitch Victoria and the other crazy, freaky bitch - Jazz. God damn it - what is Bischoff or McMahon trying to do? Why can't I get someone like Trish Stratus or Stacy Kiebler? I had no choice so I took the better of the two, Victoria. She offered me some pie, which was pretty funny for those who gets the joke.

Later on, Trish tries to come on to me *yeah - who's the man?*. She gets involved in a fight with Victoria. Next came the beauty contest with me as a judge. Of course I picked Trish. I thought I could finally get rid of Victoria but NOoooooo. They fight in a match which I purposely lost in hopes to get rid of Victoria. Get rid of her I did - but in the end, Trish didn't want me as well! She said she would be looking for a real man. Damn it!

Watched an episode of "Smallville" last night. Its not something I watch on a weekly basis. In this one, Clark was discovering more of his powers. He finally discovers his identity from a scientist played by..... Christopher Reeve! He looks like he's in pretty bad these days, very fragile. So different from back when he was still Superman. It's pretty disturbing to see. Feel abit sad. Makes you wonder how precious life is.

What is wrong with the damn banks? Why haven't they called me yet? When I'm available, they don't give a buzz. When I'm not - my phone's going out of whack with all the missed calls. What's wrong with this people?

You know what? I'm still bored. And still hot. It's already raining. I'm off to take a shower.


No comments: