Sunday, November 09, 2003

Recommends: Shaving (especially for the ladies)

OK, I know this will sound really cruel - but ladies.....please for the love of GOD.

Here's what happened:

I was at the clinic the other day, waiting for my turn for a check up. Now for those of you who just got to know me, let me inform you that I'm the kind of person who notices small details. So I can include that as one of my strengths now. Mental note - be sure to mention I have an eye for details in next interview. Back to the story.....

As I was saying, I was waiting at the waiting room in the clinic. What else is there to do but to look around and observe people. Who wants to read outdated magazines anyway? You'll get bored after flipping through. Also take note, to pass time, I sometimes observe people. Then I saw this couple. Let's just say it was not a pretty sight. The girl had more hair on her legs than her man!

This reminds me of the time when I had an Indian room-mate, Vignesh. We used to tease each other, call each other names. He would call me a "woman" due to the lack of hair, chest-hair to be more specific. He, on the other hand, had a jungle on his chest as Jon, Terence and myself would say. Ah, the good ol' times. Wonder how these guys are doing now though.

Dad planned on taking some shoes to the cobbler today. I think I will do my shoe shopping from Bangsar Shopping Center from now on. I don't think I've worn my "new" Rockport's more than 5 times. I guess its obvious now that my right foot is bigger than my left. Don't know if there's a way to fix the problem, otherwise Ryan will have to inherit my shoes in a few years time and its time to go shopping again, supposing I need a new pair of shoes.

Now I'm pushing for dad to get the Civic EK-3. Just showed him the article where the EK-3 outperformed a Camry 2.2 AND Perdana V6. Plus he saw a very nice one at the car auction yesterday. I guess I managed to impress him somewhat. Time to sway his decision in my favour. Hopefully.

I was thinking the other day, I've already been waiting 6 years for a Honda Civic. What's another couple more, right? Just a matter of time, no worries. Nothing to feel particularly disappointed about.

More wrestling updates, I (The Rock) got booked into an Elimination Match at Survivor Series. McMahon's bloody faction, "The Corporation" is declaring war on my faction "The Nation Of Domination". I've got Stone Cold and Jericho on my side at the moment. The Undertaker has decided to join my faction after getting his ass whooped by Ric Flair, who is a new member of "The Corporation". Guess he didn't like the fact that I chose Jericho over him.

Goldberg is being a pain in the ass. He's fcuking "Jackhammer" finisher takes me out EVERY FUCKING SINGLE TIME! Thank god for the PS2 memory card and the reset button. I will make Goldberg my bitch! And Triple H, and Booker T, and Ric Flair. Mark my words. The next time I boot up this game, their asses will be MINE!

No comments: