Thursday, November 06, 2003

Listening to: Nothing
Recommends: Flipping to page 17 of The Star: In-Tech, a good night's sleep
Avoid:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Corine's birthday was on the 4th of November. Happy Birthday gorgeous! Hope you're reading this!

What's this about today's In-Tech? I was flipping through it this morning and there is a feature on the World Cyber Games (WCG). Gamers from all over the world gathered at Seoul for a gaming tournament on a massive scale. The Malaysian team got eliminated......yadda yadda yadda. Now what caught my mind was the article on page 17 which featured an all-girl French team called BTB. Have a look:



Picture courtesy of www.electronic-sports.com

What's my point? Hot chicks play video games too! And they kick ass at Counter-Strike. Check out the girl in the tie.

There's also a picture of Half-Life 2 on page 10. I could have sworn it was a photograph of a SWAT team or Special Forces team.....until I saw the alien.

Everyone left the center pretty early yesterday. I had about 2 hours to kill. The bloody network was down. What's a guy to do? Fired up "Drug Wars" and before I knew it, 2 hours flew by. Went for another SBB Training session. Saw a very nice white-coloured Honda Civic (1999 - 2000) model after the training. Could tell it was a fairly recent model from the front bumper and the tail-lights. Very nice, too bad I didn't have a camera with me then. Got home, had a shower and about 1 hour of whoopin' Orc ass.

I don't when was the last time I had a good night's sleep. You'll feel absolutely refreshed. Strongly recommended. It's still early and I still have a little peace and quiet before everyone starts arriving, which is why I started blogging this early in the morning.

I've heard the best news that a LOTR can hear. There will be a movie marathon of Fellowship Of The Ring, The Two Towers & Return Of The King.



"The Official Return Of The King Poster".
Picture courtesy of www.theonering.net

Venue: TGV KLCC & TGV Sunway Pyramid
Date: 19th - 20th December 2003
Time: 11 pm - 10 am
Price: RM 43.00 plus 2 complimentary Starbucks Beverages

I'm all set for going. Just waiting for company. So who's interested?

No comments: