Friday, November 07, 2003

Listening to: Matchbox Twenty - Unwell
Recommends:
Avoid:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Waiting for the trainer to get here. He'll probably be late today.

Decided to use a new title for my blog. Come take a look at my shoes and/or, then you'll understand why.

Played a little bit more of "Return Of The King" last night. I think it won't be long until I finish the game. Had more of a glimpse of the movie clips in the game. If I hadn't read the whole trilogy, I would be surprised that any of them survived right till the end without getting killed in battle. Honestly, from the looks of things, they survived against all odds. Pay attention when watching the movie during the final battle scene at the Black Gate.

Feeling absolutely drained mentally. Waking up early and getting home late. Also coming down with a flu. Also feel some discomfort in my left eye. I think its due to "heat-iness". Think I need a real break pretty soon. Don't know if I can take much more.

Still no news about the attachment companies or where I'll be heading. No confirmation whatsoever.

There was a short review of "The Park" in The Star today. It got a "D". Interesting to note that "Matrix Revolutions" got a "B+". I guess that's as good as it gets as far as sequels go.

Dad's talking about Hondas again. Is there hope? Guess I won't have to wait that long before I finally find out once and for all.

No comments: