Thursday, February 05, 2004

20th August 1973.....

Imagine you're running in a field, white sheets hanging on clotheslines flapping in the wind. You hear the sound of a motor behind you. Then the sound comes from the front, the sides. You're running from the sound. You're being chased so you continue running.

All of a sudden, you feel a pain ripping through your knee. You lose balance and fall to the ground. You frantically look around and see the white sheets now soaked in blood. You look down and find that you're leg has been cut off. You scream in pain. You're picked up by a freaky looking monster and carried into the basement of a house. You're in pain and you're still conscious. He carries you up and and hooks you to a meat hook. The hook pierces the flesh on your back and you're suspended in mid-air. You feel the pain shooting up your spine. Then, the freaky looking monster grabs a handful of salt and rubs it against the bleeding stump where your left leg once was.

Imagine the pain. Imagine that it was real.

Yes, I've just watched "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and I'm posting another update for the 2nd time in a day. I've got too much time on my hands.

The movie is based on true events that took place in August 1973. Not one for the kids, neither is it for those with a weak stomach. Dismembered body parts, fingers, ears, eyeballs in glass jars. The works.

I wouldn't say it was an excellent movie, I wouldn't say it was bad either. However I must say I agree with the guys at IGN.com. Jessica Biel is hot. Yes, she's in this movie and she survives. She's the heroine of the story I suppose. Yes, go check out her pictures. I'm sure they're all over the Net. And she's only 22 years old.

Here's a sample:



Now, I hope I don't turn out to be like that person who wrote to the papers saying he's in love with Jessica Alba, another actress. He's saying he's in love with her, he's got to meet her, he wants to marry her etc. Seriously, I think that guy has some major issues. Either that or he's high on something while he was writing that letter. Get a life man.

Shit, what am I saying? Of course I'm not like that. I just appreciate beauty when I see it. Beautiful women.....beautiful cars. What's not to like?

While on the subject of movie stars, I watched a Chinese movie last week which starred Tony Leung and Shu Qi called "Love Me,Love My Money". It was a romantic comedy with a happy ending. Shu Qi looked nice in there.

Funny thing happened while I was watching because I don't really remember that many movies that Tony Leung starred in recently. At least not before his Award-winning role in "Infernal Affairs". The only other movies I remember with him in was "Tokyo Raiders". Then I happened to come across an article which mentioned "Hero" which was a movie I didn't watch. Guess I haven't been watching Chinese movies for a very, very long time.

No comments: