Thursday, February 05, 2004

My eyes are teary .....

No, I'm not crying but its the smoke from the joss-sticks. Mum's been praying this morning and the whole house is smoky. It irritates the eyes. Maybe its time to go back into my room. Mum's not in a good mood today. Been firing away all morning. Guess I better go wash my car later. It'll still get dirty when it gets wet in the rain.

Once again, I'm like a moving target on the streets. I was going for class last weekend - taking the road leading to the old Subang airport when I spot a Toyota Corolla flying all the way. As I turn in the bend leading to Glenmarie, I keep on the left lane knowing its 2 lanes leading up to one lane at the end of the bend. I managed to catch a glimpse of the fucker in the mirror, it was a Malay chap. Try as he might, he couldn't keep up with me because I was hard on the accelarator as well :D

I guess you could say I was racing him on that windy road going past Proton until I stopped at the traffic lights. He pulled up beside me on the left at the lights but I didn't even want to glance at him. Any guy would floor it at the green light (I know, the male ego) and I let him speed off while I just took my own sweet time. I think its fun! Making them think I'd race them but letting them speed off on their own. I'm sure his ego took a beating. VTEC power all the way! :p

Other than that, I've also had a Kelisa try to race me on the way to work yesterday morning. Stupid fucker wasn't happy when I overtook him after the Sunway toll so he decided to tail me all the way up pass IOI mall. He had to take a left turn so he couldn't continue. Too bad, you piece of shit. Further down the road, a monster of a Ford Ranger comes dangerously close to me. Again, he leaves me no choice but to step on it. And once again, he doesn't continue as he takes a left turn towards his exit on the highway.

There you have it, its like driving an F1 race for me almost every other morning. Just because I have a freaking body kit on my car. Maybe when the time comes, its time to put in an Integra Type-R B18C/K20A engine into the hood. Now anyone has between RM 15,000 - RM 20,000 to spare? :D The male ego is expensive to maintain. Maybe I'll settle for a RM 3,800 EG-9 half-cut. That should be enough, 170 bhp, shouldn't it?

SH brought an old copy of the local FHM magazine to work the other day. There was a shocking article about a "Pigzilla" in the UK. What the hell is it? Very simple. It was definitely the biggest pig I've seen in my life. It weighs 3/4 of a freaking ton! That's about 750kg. That's also a lot of pork chops to go around. There was also a photo of it in its sty/pen with a baby at the side. It looks more like a freaking cow in size!

Apologies to any Muslims reading this, though. No offence meant, just thought I'd like to share.

We finally got the computers delivered to the office yesterday. Yay! Then THE BOSS comes back to the office and tells us about his "big plans". He was already telling prospective clients in the morning that he was doing an ERP system. I bet he's no idea what he's even saying. ERP system my ass! ERP systems are done in teams of professionals. Not to say I'm not a professional but just me and SH in the team? I don't think so. I've learnt the experience from the Smart Card project that its not possible especially with the lack on manpower on this Production Control System. He can take his plans and stick it up his .....

Anyway, he came back and tells us he wants a full system in 3 months. I was thinking that he's got his head stuck up his ..... I told him its too rushed. Straight to the point. How does he expect 2 people to do the work of teams of experienced people in 3 months? SH already discussed this with me and I agree with him, no way we can finish it in 3 months. THE BOSS also mentioned alot of time was wasted, a little over 2 months to be exact. Like it matters to us - he was the one who doesn't have the office set up. I've been telling SH over and over again, THE BOSS does things without proper planning. We don't even have our own chairs and stationary just yet. And he wants to impress people by being professional.

He still owes us 1/2 month allowance. He didn't even mention it. I guess its time to remind him? It's a public holiday for Selangor today. He wanted us to go back to discuss the project with him. SH lied and said we had to go back to the Center to complete our project. It's something we should do, but I think our team's doing pretty good so far. I think Saturday is the final day, where we can wipe our hands clean off this project.

I sms-ed Rachel the other day but no reply. Is she avoiding the topic? She was definitely teasing when she asked me to treat her to dinner but I wouldn't mind. Now that I think about it, she looks like one of the supporting actresses from the serial playing at 8:30 pm on ASTRO at night. The one about the spirit of the cabbie who posseses the body of another person. She looks like the younger sister of the cabbie - but personally, I think RK looks alot prettier.

It's funny but no one seems to reply my SMS. Weird. Is it because of my Service provider or the phone? Maybe its time to get a new phone. Maybe I better save up for a phone instead of getting the sneakers. Damn. It's shitty to be poor! :(

It gets me thinking, people always say money doesn't buy happiness. Maybe its cynical but I think its just a positive thought for them. Maybe they don't want to be discouraged so they make the most of what they have.

Sure, money doesn't gurantee happiness but money buys alot of other things. Nice cars, nice clothes, not having to think twice when shopping. It buys a lot of tickets and opportunities. Tickets for overseas holidays, opportunities for business ventures or investments. Who doesn't want to be rich? I think its time I start planning on investments. Unit trusts - now that I'm a licensed agent, I should put it to good use. Start investing myself even though if I'm not able get my own clients. Now, if you want to make your money work for you, get in touch and I'll share some information with you :) Just a few minutes is all you have to spare. A few minutes in exchange for more money. Now isn't that a good deal?

I think its time to go wash my car soon. Water is cold and I'm feeling hot. Time to get wet.


No comments: