Thursday, July 08, 2004

Again.....

I'm sitting at home, having pain in my thighs. It's happened again. I was immobile for about a day. I started feeling the pain yesterday, it hurt a little whenever I stood up to start walking. It got worse by the time it was time to go home. I couldn't even go up the steps into the bus. Managed to climb up after a few attempts. Managed to get alot of people worried. Bless them, especially Matt who was kind enough to offer assistance.

Wanted to come straight home when dad picked me up, didn't want breakfast. Just wanted to go to sleep. I was already half asleep while working on our presentation that night. As I was walking up the ramp towards the lifts, I somehow tripped over my own feet and fell forwards - landing on my knees before sprawling on the ground. My right knee's pretty banged up now. I had difficulty standing up because of the pain in my thigh muscles. Most of the pain is gone now.

Right now, I'm supposed to be standing in line at 1Utama getting movie tickets for Saturday. Maybe tomorrow morning when I'm feeling better. Hopefully tickets will still be available. Good thing SW's understanding. I guess she's been busy with her work as well. I'm looking forward to seeing her this weekend. It's been about 3 weeks now.

Went shopping on Monday. For the first time in a very long time, I bought something for my wardrobe with orange in it. I bought a pair of Nike Cortez which is white, and a bit of blue as well as orange. I've been debating for a long time to get this shoes, but previously I didn't. This pair isn't really my first choice due to the colour but it so happened that there was a size that fits so I guess that was what prompted me. It's difficult to get shoes in size-12s, maybe I was lucky.

Time to get more rest.....I think I need it.


No comments: