Monday, July 12, 2004

Monday Blues......

Everyone hates Monday no? I'm going to have trouble at work again tonight. I get back to my usual sleeping routine during the weekends and I'm wide awake on Monday mornings. By the time I'm at work, I seem drained. Guess it can't be helped unless I can keep awake at night and sleep in the day. Maybe a short nap later will do me some good.

Went out on Friday morning to get tickets for "Spider-Man 2" and "The Prince and Me" even though my legs were still hurting. Managed to get some for Saturday evening. The things I do ..... At least she was concerned and told me to get more rest. It appears to me that I don't spend enough time with SW.

There are things I want to ask her, to clarify with her. I feel lost, in the dark. I don't know what's going on. Maybe I can't handle the truth. It's like the lyrics of a song, something about being too scared to ask and too proud to lose. Perhaps its best to just wait until the time is right.

She didn't reply my sms and I've been thinking too much, unnecessarily - wondering what happened, what could have been etc. Maybe I should just let things be. If time permits, I'll see her this weekend again. I'll just wait until she calls or SMS-es me. Prediction: To get tickets for "King Arthur".

Oh, the things that I do .....

No comments: