Sunday, January 02, 2005

Annual Leave Day # 1

I thought I'd start the count today. See if I've done anything "productive" by the end of my leave.

I've been suffering from sleep deprivation lately. The lack of sleep from one day snowballs to the next. I woke up early this morning, I had to take a drive down to see where Ryan's school was. I can't remember what time I fell asleep last night. It could've been 11pm or 12am. Went out for breakfast, checked out where the school was, mum went to the market while I got the wiper blades replaced. The old ones were starting to rust, damnit.

PF wanted to have dinner with me last night. She was playing mahjong at her aunt's place in Sunway. Mum & dad were still in Johor, with my car. I was left with the other car at home on standby. I didn't know what time they'd be coming back. I was the baby-sitter, who knows I might have needed to go out to get dinner for them. Plus, PF can really get engrossed with her games, I remember those Literati sessions. Always asking me to play a round or two.

SW sms-ed me. She's back in KL now. Seems that she's got news that she'll be really busy this coming week at work. Told her that I've got a surprise for her. Hehehe >:)

ZT missed call me. TWICE. I called her back and she asked me out to dinner. Of course I said. We made plans to meet at 1U at about 6:30 pm. Dinner, then I'd have to send her back home to USJ. No problem.

I had to go there anyway. My PS2 has been repaired. Time to collect it.

Less than 15 minutes later, she sms-ed and said that she couldn't make it cause something came up. Shit. Well, I still have to go there anyway. Oh well. Funny thing. I remember talking to her but I can't remember when. Was it yesterday? I remember telling her that I've still got her present. Then she said she'd call me to see when she can meet up with me. I told her she'd better before her present "expires". I remember her asking if I got her chocolate. Insomnia is fucking with my mind and memory.

Maybe its time to stock up on some new DVDs. Smallville DVD set still very, very tempting. It seems that Season 4 started screening in the USA recently and Clark Kent is finally able to fly! Wow - only after 4 seasons. Pretty interesting considering I'm a comic fan.

I guess its now time to go out and face the crazy traffic. Got things to do, places to go.

No comments: